Currently, we surface podcast listeners in Anchor, as well as a new improved dashboard for your statistics and analytics! You should know how you're podcast is performing and we're happy to provide that data for you all directly on Anchor.
One way to check how you're doing is by viewing your listeners in the Anchor app.
Mobile App listeners:
- Go to your 'Profile' tab in the app
- Tap the 'Episodes' section
- Tap the 'Play' icon next to the episode
- From the minimized playback player, tap 'View listeners' and you'll be able to see a breakdown of your listeners on Anchor and external platforms for that episode.
- Login to Anchor here
- From your Dashboard you can view a number of analytics including overall podcast plays as well as episode downloads
- You can also see more detailed episode specific analytics after you click on one of your episodes in the 'Your episodes' section from your dashboard
Feel free to edit the time and date range underneath each graph for more customized analytics.
Note - This information includes statistics across every platform your Anchor podcast has been distributed, all in one place.