So you've created your podcast and published an episode or two, but oh no! You need to edit a few things with your podcast. No problem! Luckily, with Anchor, you can update your podcast any time and your changes will sync everywhere your podcast is available.
*Note* - It can take up to 24 hours for these changes to reflect on external platforms, so hang tight (typically it will happen faster!).
For example you can change your podcast name, description, remove the Anchor watermark on your artwork, etc.
- Go to your 'Profile' tab
- Tap the '...' icon in the upper right corner (on Android, next tap 'Edit profile')
- This will take you to your 'Anchor settings'
- Scroll down to where it says 'Podcast settings'
- Edit what you need to here and be sure to tap 'Save' in the upper right corner
You can update your cover art, author name, description, etc - and even remove the Anchor watermark on your podcast cover art by toggling the 'Anchor watermark' setting in your account settings once your podcast is set up.
- Go to your 'Settings' page or click here
- Change anything you need to from here
- Be sure to click 'Save' at the bottom of the page to save those changes
If you're looking to remove the Anchor post-roll ad on external platforms you can do this via the 'Advanced' section of the desktop settings (coming to the Anchor app settings in the future).