So you've created your podcast and published an episode or two, but oh no! You need to edit a few things with your podcast. No problem! Luckily, with Anchor, you can update your podcast any time and your changes will sync everywhere your podcast is available.
*Note* - It can take up to 24 hours for these changes to reflect on external platforms, so hang tight (typically it will happen faster!).
- Go to your 'Profile' tab
- Tap the '...' icon in the upper right corner (on Android, next tap 'Edit profile')
- This will take you to your 'Anchor settings'
- Scroll down to where it says 'Podcast settings'
- Edit what you need to here and be sure to tap 'Save' in the upper right corner
You can update your cover art, author name, description, etc - and even remove the Anchor watermark on your podcast cover art by toggling the 'Anchor watermark' setting in your account settings once your podcast is set up.
- Go to your 'Settings' page or click here
- Change anything you need to from here
- Be sure to click 'Save' at the bottom of the page to save those changes