Looking to access audio that you've recorded to your podcast and episodes? Make sure to be logged into your Anchor account on your computer to download those files directly.
- After you login to your account, you'll want to access the episode builder
- You can do this from either editing an existing episode, or creating a brand new one
- From any existing recordings, click on the '...' icon next to the audio you wish to download
- Next click 'Download to Desktop'
- This will start a download of that file directly to your computer
Note - You can't export audio from the Anchor apps. You'll want to do this from your computer so you can download the files directly to your computer.