Looking to access audio that you've recorded to your podcast and episodes? Make sure to be logged into your Anchor account on your computer to download those files directly.
- After you login to your account, you'll want to access the episode builder
- You can do this from either editing an existing episode, or creating a brand new one
- From any existing recordings on the left-hand side, click on the '...' icon next to the audio you wish to download (you'll need to click on history or messages first for example)
- Next click 'Download to Desktop'
- This will start a download of that file directly to your computer
Note - You can't export audio from the Anchor apps. You'll want to do this from your computer so you can download the files directly to your computer.
Having trouble? Make sure your browser is fully up to date and give it another shot.