Looking to access audio that you've recorded to your podcast and episodes? Make sure to be logged into your Anchor account on your computer to download those files directly.
Notes - It's not currently possible to download your audio in the Anchor app. Also make sure your audio is published to be able to download it.
- Login to the Anchor website and access your dashboard here
- Scroll down to the right-hand side where it says 'Your episodes'
- Next to a published episode click '...'
- Click 'Download to desktop'
Specific audio segments:
- Click into any episode from your dashboard and click 'Edit audio'
- From any existing recordings on the left-hand side, click on the '...' icon next to the audio you wish to download (you'll need to click on history or messages first for example)
- Next click 'Download audio file'
- Google Chrome - Click the 'Arrow' icon on the right-side of the audio player
- FireFox - Click 'File' at the top of your screen, then 'Save page as'
- Safari - Right click over the 'Play' button and then click 'Download video as'
Having trouble? Make sure your browser is fully up to date and give it another shot.