If you're looking to delete an episode from your podcast not only on Anchor but also our external podcast platforms we distribute to (Apple podcasts, Google Play, etc.), follow these steps:
- Go to your ‘Profile’ tab
- Find the episode you wish to permanently delete and tap on it
- Tap the ‘...’ icon in the upper right and then ‘Delete’
- Go to your Anchor Dashboard
- Scroll to ‘Your episodes’ on the right-hand side
- Click the ‘...’ icon next to the episode you wish to delete
- Click ‘Delete episode’
In about 24 hours you should see these changes reflect on all external platforms your podcast is distributed to (although it's usually much faster).
Note - You will always need one episode showing on external platforms as they can't appear empty off of Anchor. Even if you delete all of your episodes on Anchor, there will still need to be one episode showing externally. Once you publish a new episode externally, the other episodes will disappear on external platforms.