You can always share a link to your station (or to a specific segment), but in our opinion the best way to get your audio heard outside of Anchor is to share a transcribed video. Here's what Anchor videos look like, and here's how it works!
- Record a segment and add it to your station. (You can also trim and upload any pre-existing audio at anchor.fm/clip!)
- Go to your profile in the Anchor app and tap the new video icon next to your segment. We'll automatically transcribe your words!
- Preview your transcription, and touch up any words that may have been misheard or skipped over (there shouldn't be many). We'll generate a video, and you can choose whether to save/share it in square, wide, or tall.
- Call-ins (this also may change in the future)
- Audio over 5 minutes long (i.e., extra long interviews)