I suggest you ...

Please don't do the Anchor plug at beginning. I'll pay for this...

In my podcast you advertise Anchor?? Please make it to where you don't do this. I'm willing to pay for this feature!

21 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Luke GuyLuke Guy shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Very willing to pay to remove this. We also plug anchor ourselves throughout our podcast because we want the call-ins. It's just distracting to start every episode for and anchor plug. Also makes our podcast feel less "professional" since it's talking about how we are using a free service to do it.

• evan breezewoodevan breezewood commented  · 

would you pay apple to remove their logo from your iphone? without anchor you wouldn't have a content on anchor. they are in the growth stage, relax.

• Chad ThieleChad Thiele commented  · 

Can I vote for this like a million more times?

• Chad ThieleChad Thiele commented  · 

Anchor plug at the end is fine, the begging plug is causing me to answer A LOT of questions -- and I don't even have very many listeners yet.

If I could vote for this like 10 times... I would. It's literally making me think of hosting my podcast separate.

The ease of creating a podcast wasn't necessarily the appeal of Anchor to me, it was the fact that within Anchor people can call in and have a sense of community.

Feedback and Knowledge Base