I suggest you ...

re-order segments by dragging and dropping.

Sometimes I echo or create segments or even post call-ins and then later think it would be better in a different order. So instead of having to delete everything and find all the things you want to post again in a different order, being able to edit your stations list would be super helpful! :)

55 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Saha KehauSaha Kehau shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joshua HuizingJoshua Huizing commented  · 

This feature would be helpful for when I want to later introduce/recommend a song I played that I know will be missing from the archived episode.

• Nate ClaybergNate Clayberg commented  · 

Agree, I would like to sort music clips and calls I add from the www site

• ILEANE SMITHILEANE SMITH commented  · 

Excellent suggestion and I'm happy to see that it is marked as "Under Review"
        Thanks Saha!

• Sean JacobsonSean Jacobson commented  · 

I'll add my voice to this if it helps move it forward. Especially with the introduction of podcast output, it is incredibly important to be able to organize your segments in a way that would make sense to an audience outside of Anchor.

• Kane JamisonKane Jamison commented  · 

Yeah this is a pretty essential feature to be able to do anything we want to do with Anchor.

Backup option would be allowing you to upload other recordings from your phone, within the app.

• Christopher HearnChristopher Hearn commented  · 

I'm begging you. Imake one mistake and have to do everything over again.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please! I came here just for comment that. Please!

Feedback and Knowledge Base