Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) responded  · 

Hello! We’ve started working on improvements to external microphone support. If you haven’t yet, please email us (or tweet at us) with the kind of microphone you’re trying to use and we’ll do our best to make sure it’s supported. Thanks!

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim ByrdTim Byrd commented  · 

I am still waiting for a walk through so i can import from my adobe studio using my Neumann mic. and how to use some of the little tools that are on the app, but only the music is readily and easily plantable on an episode.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can we use the ATR2100 with anchor yet?

• Kim/Grace Ann Peace stationKim/Grace Ann Peace station commented  · 

Hi, This is Kim from Grace Ann Love. I just got a XIAOKOA Mini Microphone M3 in the mail. I am NOT web or app coding savvy. Once the new software/coding to add this option to Anchor is completed, will I be able to just plug in my mic directly into the mic/headphones connection on my laptop? OR, is there a cable I can buy that has a connection for my mic with the other end being an USB connection. Also, do you all have any suggestions for the software I should use on my laptop to record what I say into my mic? Thanks for all your help . . . and "Helping the World communicate!" It would great if we could get an Anchor station on the Space Station so people could ask questions about how the astronauts get along. :-) And, heck maybe we can show all the world's governments how they are supposed to act!!! Civilly "agreeing to disagree" while still respecting the passion of each others ideas/opinions/beliefs! Let's start with the extremes we have had in the US for the last decade! We need some moderates working to bring people together versus just driving in more wedges, in my personal opinion. And, I "agree to disagree" with anyone who does not hold my belief. :-) Take care & Blessings-Kim :-)

• David AncellDavid Ancell commented  · 

I am using an iRig Pro with a Sennheiser dynamic microphone attached.

• ChiragChirag commented  · 

Good to hear — I’m using an Audio Technical USB2020i

Feedback and Knowledge Base