Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I noticed in the app that alot of the buttons did not use the accessible tagging method available for you guys in Xcode or you didn't provide very good button labels I'd like to see that fixed and make sure that the app let's us know what's going on when it changes stations, fast forwards and rewinds or does anything else.

• SofSof commented  · 

Since yesterday's release, things are getting worse on iOS! :( Before that, although it was uncomfortable to use, I was able to use it to listen to stations and share things. But now, we can no longer use VoiceOver in the playing screen. When I flick around to find the echo button or at least the title of a song which is currently playing, the playback jumps directly to the end of the station timeline. When using a remote to go to the next or previous segment, no problem, but if I touch the screen, it gets messy. :( However, I need to touch this damn screen to know who is speaking or has been echoed.
        I can understand that making the whole thing quickly accessible with VO could take some time but PLEASE, TRY TO CORRECT THIS at least for the meantime. I love this app, have made some friends now and I feel very frustrated not to be able to use it anymore.
        Thanks a bunch in advance.

• Paweł MasarczykPaweł Masarczyk commented  · 

Same situation applies to the Android version of the app. There are hardly any buttons labelled. Please fix.

• Juan Carlos AliceaJuan Carlos Alicea commented  · 

Please make anchor 2.0 fully accessible for users who use VoiceOver on iOS. All buttonts must be clearly labeled, for example, near the bottom of the screen, the unlabeled button should be labeled record options, which brings up a list of menu options, as well as home, Search, activity, profile near the bottom right of the screen, and the buttons near the mittle of the screen should be labeled as well: Close, Playback settings, Play/pause toggle button, Applause, next, and favorite/unfavorite stations

• SofSof commented  · 

If you need a beta tester for VoiceOver support, I'm available. Just call-in at any time! :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base