Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) responded  · 

We’d like to better support multiple accounts or give you a way to run multiple stations from a single account. For now, the best way to run multiple stations is to create a different Anchor account for each station. Each account will need its own unique email address (or social login) to sign up. Note that you can use the gmail + trick, ie you could have 3 accounts with the following “unique” email addresses:
    - me@gmail.com
    - me+2@gmail.com
    - me+another@gmail.com

The emails will all go to your primary “me@gmail.com” account, but our system will register them as separate signups. We hope this helps!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bbachand93bbachand93 commented  · 

Yes please add this feature! This would be huge for individual users who also manage commercial accounts.

• @Dayngr@Dayngr commented  · 

Agreed! Logging in and out is not user friendly. It should be as easy as it is on Twitter, etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is it possible to create two stations on one account? Is there an FAQ ? Thanks

• BenBen commented  · 

Yes please!

Feedback and Knowledge Base