I suggest you ...

Ability to bookmark a wave so you can go back and respond

I don't know if this would even be possible, but it would be nice to be able to have the ability to flag a wave. there are many times I'm listening to anchor and want to respond, but I can't respond at that moment for some reason or other (like I'm working...lol!!). And then when I have time to respond I can't find the original wave

27 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jenafer ElinJenafer Elin shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) responded  · 

To save a wave for later, tap the menu icon (the three dots in the upper right corner) and select “Save this wave for later.” You can access your saved waves at any time by going to your profile, tapping the gear in the upper right corner, and selecting “Listen to saved waves.” Enjoy!

(Note that for now, this feature only works on origin waves, not replies.)

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • @Dayngr@Dayngr commented  · 

This should be marked as completed now.

• Jenafer ElinJenafer Elin commented  · 

Sometimes I listen to someone's reply and I want to respond to the reply, but I can't do it at the time. It would be nice to be able to mark that reply as "unlistened".

• Dee JCDee JC commented  · 

I really need this as users grow to save waves even temporarily to reply later. Getting harder to find the waves I want that were previously posted & I heard driving or otherwise engaged.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We need an efficient way to get back to waves we've been involved with, or just particularly liked.

Feedback and Knowledge Base