I suggest you ...

Possibility to download the mp3 of a complete conversation, with all the replies.

It would be great to have the possibility to download a mp3 of a conversation/debate/interview when it's "finish", with all the replies.
Good for the podcast industry, we can use it to make awesome content and to share the file outside the app for the people without an iPhone or without the app.

18 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JonathanJonathan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) responded  · 

This is now possible in the latest version of Anchor! Tap the “send” button (the icon looks like a box with an arrow in it) and select the Export option. This will send you a email with a link to download the .mp4 file, along with a permalink and embed code, of the conversation. Note that this is only possible on your own waves.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom ShakelyTom Shakely commented  · 

Is this feature still active? I’m looking to start a podcast through Anchor, but would still like to be able to save the audio files in my Google Drive as a long-term archive too–so exporting the mp4 file would be key.

• Pascal FintoniPascal Fintoni commented  · 

Is the export option available for android phones yet?

Feedback and Knowledge Base