Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) responded  · 

At this time, we want to keep Anchor audio first, so we don’t have any current plans to allow visual attachments to waves. This may change in the future, so feel free to get in touch if you have other suggestions or feedback about this idea.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Malik OxfordMalik Oxford commented  · 

I know this has been discussed but having a photo related to your attachment that gets placed in the og:image tag on anchor html pages would really help on tweets and Facebook posts. This is something that SoundCloud does. Every time I post on Facebook or Twitter, it looks exactly the same. I just wonder if there was a way to find a balance between the default anchor image and attached photos so you still know it's an anchor post.

• Dylan RobertsonDylan Robertson commented  · 

When I share a wave on Twitter, it just has the text description and the link. As we all know, tweets with images are far more likely to catch the eye. Want the option to add an image to my Anchor wave shares on Twitter.

• Ali HanifAli Hanif commented  · 

So one thing that catches my eye when surfing through iTunes for podcasts is the thumbnail picture they use as the cover image for their podcasts - I love the notes to self, startup, modern love, npr thumbnail images. This would be nice to have with some waves categories like #podcasts etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base