I suggest you ...

Public profile page

Everybody can listen to waves on the web but cannot access any profile page. Thats sad :/

27 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AlexAlex shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Anchor) responded  · 

You can now copy and share a URL to your Anchor profile from within the app. Look in your profile for the gear icon in the top right corner; tap that and you’ll see an option to “share this profile.”

This is the first iteration of web profiles, intended more for sharing and following than for browsing or listening, but stay tuned for lots of updates coming soon!

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dylan RobertsonDylan Robertson commented  · 

With the update to Anchor 2.0, my profile page disappeared and now there is a 404 error page.

• Dylan RobertsonDylan Robertson commented  · 

Hi Maya,

Great work!

My profile is: https://anchor.fm/u/b80d30/DylanRobertson

However, I'd like it to look like: https://anchor.fm/iDylanRobertson
        because "iDylanRobertson" is the handle I use on all social networks.

Also, it would be great if my profile on Anchor was similar to the profiles on SoundCloud - with a stream of recent audio clips, my bio text, and links to my various social media and website.

Keep up the great work!

• SeanSean commented  · 

New Anchor update on iPhone stated personal profiles are here however I can't find where to access them.

• SeanSean commented  · 

Please create a "personal home page" similar to what Periscope has done, for Wavers to send followers to from external sources. As an example, my Periscope home page is www.periscope.tv/adadincolorado

• CharlieCharlie commented  · 

I would really be like to link to my profile from my website.

• MichelleMichelle commented  · 

It is odd to begin with but it does feel that people are more likely to listen then follow individuals for actual content if there is no bio and no follower counts -- be brave anchor - snapchat are making it work xx

• IamOManIamOMan commented  · 

I would really like to find my RSS feed or page, to link to online for computer access. Not all my interested listeners have smart phones.

Feedback and Knowledge Base